Please follow the guidelines below when purchasing uniform. We take pride in our uniform and want our children to feel the same so please ensure they are dressed in the correct uniform each day.
We have changed our uniform supplier from Braggs to Stevensons. They are based in St Albans but will hold regular stalls at Wren Academy and accept orders online.
Their website is https://www.stevensons.co.uk/schools/wren-academy-finchley/958 please visit this site to purchase replacement uniform from now on.
We recommend that all uniform is clearly labelled with the child’s name.
Buy your labels from Stickins or MyNameTags and Friends of Wren Academy will receive 20-30% commission of the sale to add to their fundraising"
MyNameTags links to here: https://www.mynametags.com/affiliate?id=104916
Stickins links to here: https://www.stikins.co.uk/?NAME-LABELS=35928
Girls Uniform options:
- Orange polo shirt
- Maroon V neck jumper or cardigan
- Skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- Black tights or black socks
A Summer dress is available for the summer term which they can wear with white ankle socks
Boys uniform options:
- Orange polo shirt
- Maroon V neck jumper
- Grey Trousers
- Black ankle socks
Grey shorts are available for the sumer term which they can wear with black or grey ankle socks
Things to note:
- All coats should be plain black or grey
- All scarves and gloves should be grey or black
- There is a Wren cap and a Wren woolly winter hat, however these are optional. Plain black or grey hats with no logos are also allowed
- No jewellery should be worn in school except for simple stud earrings (no hoops)
- Shoes should be plain black, no boots, heels or logos are permitted
- All hair clips/slides should be plain and black in colour
All children should also purchase the Wren book bag.
The fleece is optional.
All children should purchase the maroon polo shirt, maroon sweatshirt, black shorts or black jogging bottoms and black ankle socks. This should be worn with black trainers. All children will also need to purchase the black PE bag.
Please be aware that children in the Early Years will be outside in all weathers. Part of their curriculum is to enable them to explore and learn about seasons, the weather and the environment, so a rainy or snowy day gives us perfect opportunities for teaching! I recommend purchasing a warm coat which is suitable for the rain and some wellington boots which you can bring in and leave at school.